Pages

17 November, 2017

SWEATER + WIDE LEGGED JEANS










Hi everyone, hope you are doing well. Wearing comfortably had been my first choice lately when it comes to clothing. I had been reaching out to comfortable garments every morning before I left home for work. Hence, other than boyfriend jeans, trousers, or culottes, wide legged jean is another perfect option. I can wear it all day long and still feel comfortable. Today, I'm pairing my wide legged jeans with a pale blue sweater. Simple, chic, comfortable and I'm ready to go. 

- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit: 
Top: H&M (old) 
You may like: 







1. Mango 
2. Mango 
3. ONLY 
4. Vero Moda 
5. ASOS  
6. Prada
7. Jardin Des Orangers
8. Helmut Lang  

Bottom: Uniqlo (old) 
You may like: 







1. TOPSHOP 
2. TOPSHOP 
3. See by Chloe
4. Marni 
5. Dries Van Noten 

Shoes: Nine West 

Bag: Givenchy 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *