Pages

10 November, 2017

STATEMENT SLEEVES + CULOTTES









Hi everyone. I'm wearing two of my favorite styles today - statement sleeves and culottes. Statement sleeves can make a simple outfit look more interesting. I like my sleeves so much today as eyelet details always have a place in my heart. As for culottes, they had been my go-to item in my wardrobe lately. They are so comfortable and always allowed to dress down or dress up. Super versatile. I like the length of this culottes, just nice at the ankle and it creates that lengthening effect. 


- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit: 
Top: Dorothy Perkins
You may like: 







1. Dorothy Perkins 
2. River Island 
3. Warehouse 
4. ASOS 
5. Forever 21 
6. Forever 21 
7. ASOS 
8. Forever 21 

Bottom: Uniqlo 
You may like: 








1. Something Borrowed 
2. Zalora 
3. bYSI 
4. ASOS 
5. ASOS (such a pretty color, so tempted to get it =p)
6. ASOS 

Shoes: Nine West 

Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *