Pages

24 November, 2017

FLORAL PRINTED SHIRT + FITTED BOYFRIEND JEANS










Hi everyone. Matching blue on blue today. I'm wearing one of my old time favorite which is this light blue floral printed shirt and matching it with one of my current favorite - fitted boyfriend jeans. Since it's monochrome on the outfit, I'm taking a red clutch to have a pop of color. 

Floral printed shirt may be intimidating at times (looks old/ mature) but I think if you are matching it with some fun item, like ripped jeans, boyfriend jeans, denim skirt, or even culottes, it will turn out to be quite nice. No harm doing some mix and match work. =) 


- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit: 
Top: Uniqlo (old) 
You may like: 






1. Saint Laurent 
2. Equipment 
3. Dorothy Perkins 
4. Whistle Wrem 
5. Gestuz 

Bottom: Uniqlo (sold out) Similar here

Shoes: Nine West 

Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *