Pages

06 December, 2018

THE WRAP DRESS








How can I be so late in this wrap dress thingy? I recently just got myself a self-tie wrap dress and I am really happy that I got it. It is so flattering, comfortable and easy to wear. I should have get myself a self-tie wrap dress earlier. I personally think that wrap dress can be suitable for different occasions whether it's a wedding dinner, garden wedding, date night, or a girls meetup. Never regret that I got myself a self-tie wrap dress. 



- Thank you so much for reading - 




Outfit: 
Dress: ZALORA 
You may like: 

1.ZALORA 
2. Something Borrowed 
3. Liquorish 
4. Mango 
5. Miss Selfridge
6. ZALORA 
7. Y.A.S
8. ZALORA 
9. Mango 
10. ZALORA 

Shoes: Aldo 
Also available in pink.  

Sunglasses: Ray Ban 

Bag: From local store at Bali 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *