Pages

03 November, 2017

LAYERING + SLIM FIT BOYFRIEND JEANS







Hi everyone. I'm doing some layering today. Wearing a basic white shirt and layering it with a light weight blouse. This add a little something to the usual shirt-jeans look and it's also office appropriate. As for the pants, I'm wearing a pair of slim fit boyfriend jeans. I had been reaching out a lot to slim fit boyfriend jeans recently as they are so comfortable and stylish at the same time. I would say they are my go-to wardrobe item now. 


- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit:
Top: 
Inner layer: Uniqlo (old) 
Outer layer: old online purchase 
You may like: 






1. Love, Bonito 
2. Zalora 
3. Zalora 
4. Love, Bonito 

Bottom: Uniqlo (sold out) Similar here
You may like: 






1. BoyFromBlighty
2. Dorothy Perkins 
3. TOPSHOP
4. TOPSHOP

Shoes: Nine West 

Bag: Givenchy 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *