Pages

08 December, 2017

BOW TIE SLEEVES + FRAY HEM JEANS















Hi everyone. Hope you are doing good. I'm loving my sleeves today as they have two big bow ties with them. The whole top is pretty simple but with the bow ties, they just add a little fun to the whole outfit. I found this top could be very versatile where you could match it with a pair of jeans, shorts, skirt, or even culottes. I am seeing that I'll be wearing it quite often. I personally think that statement sleeves is something that every wardrobe should have as it could help you create different style. It could be fun, girlish, chic, not that minimal minimalist (you know what I mean? =) ), depending on how you style it. 


- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit: 
Top: Zalia. Love this color too. 
You may like: 






1. Kodz 
2. ESPRIT
3. JANNAHNOE
4. Ziztar
5. Lost Ink 

Bottom: Uniqlo (old) 
You may like: 






1. Free People 
2. CLOSED 
3. Levi's 
4. ASOS 


Shoes: Converse

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo 

Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *