Pages

15 December, 2017

PLAID








Hi everyone. Are you into that plaid fever? Yes, I am. The moment I saw this skirt, I was like "ok, I'm going to get this." I like the plaid, the cut, and the row of buttons at the front. The fabric is so nice and doesn't really require much ironing. Score! I don't really like ironing my clothes so this skirt just tick all the boxes. Well, look "Sherlock Holmes-ish"? Never mind, I'm ok with that =). 

I found plaid items are always classic pieces and will not run out of fashion. Whether it's in the form of a blazer, skirt, dress, handbags, or even shoes, they just look so chic all the time. I think it has it's place in the fashion world. 


- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit: 
Top: Uniqlo (old) 

Skirt: Mango 
You may like: 







1. Mango 
4. Mango 
5. Mango 
6. Victoria Beckham (60% off)
7. Diana Von Furstenberg  (30% off) 
8. Off-white (30% off)
10. Bottega Veneta  (30% off)

Shoes: Nine West 

Bag: Givenchy 

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *