Pages

29 December, 2017

MONOCHROME - NAVY BLUE EVERYTHING










Hi everyone. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed to the fullest during this festive season. Mine was pretty nice. =) 

It had been a while that I had this idea of wearing all navy blue but I didn't really make it happen. My initial idea was to pair this navy blue culottes with a navy blue knitted turtleneck top (with long sleeves) but our humid weather just keep stopping me from doing that (my navy blue knitted turtleneck top was very thick and it was in the wardrobe for the longest time). Then, I bought a navy blue t-shirt recently (due to event color theme) and finally here it is, an all navy blue look. I think it turned out quite ok but I still feel the navy blue knitted turtleneck top that stayed comfortable in my wardrobe would be a better option and it would turn out to be quite chic and sophisticated. Well, with the weather that we have, this will do for now. 


- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit:
Top & Bottom: Uniqlo  
Shoes: Nine West 
Bag: Henri Bendel 
Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *