Pages

30 July, 2018

TIERS OF PINK







Having this fun number today. I like the 3 tiers pattern and how the color slowly tone down from top to bottom. Despite this is a flare top, I decided to take a bit of risk matching it with a pair of off white culottes. Flare top and flare bottoms combination could be disastrous sometimes but I would like to have that continuation of ombre effect (yes, I don't have much white bottom and this is my only choice). Well, it turn out to be pretty ok for me. Never try never know =). 


- Thank you so much for reading - 




Outfit:
Top: River Island 
You may like: 




1. Oasis 
2. River Island 
3. TOPSHOP
4. ZALORA

Bottom: Uniqlo (old) 

Bag: ASOS 
Colorful version here.  

Shoes: H&M (old)

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *