Pages

06 July, 2018

OH MY MIDI








Yes, I would consider midi skirt as one of my favorite wardrobe staples. A lot of people may feel intimidating to try on midi skirt as there is always perception that midi skirt can make you look shorter. In my humble opinion, I feel it's the other way round. I always feel midi skirt has that lengthening effect and it is always so flattering. All you need is to get a length that suits you. Depending on the choices of shoes, it is just perfect for most of the occasions, from office, dinner party, or even weekend casual. 

I've dressed this skirt in my previous post and I decided to style it again. Unlike the previous outfit, this round I pair it with my loafer and with a brighter color top. I like the pop of marigold yellow and red color that added a bit of fun and casual vibe to the whole outlook. 



- Thank you so much for reading - 

Outfit: 
Top: Uniqlo (old) 

Skirt: Uniqlo (sold out) 
You may like: 







1. Kitschen 
3. ESPRIT
6. Monki 

Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company 

Shoes: Charles & Keith 

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *