Pages

22 July, 2018

FROM WIDE-LEGGED TROUSERS TO FITTED ANKLE LENGTH TROUSER







From wide-legged trousers to fitted ankle length trouser? No problem. I had styled this wide-legged trousers in my previous post and it is one of my favorite trousers as it has that lengthening effect and very comfortable (you can view the post here). However, sometimes I would like to switch things up a little bit to have some variety to the wardrobe. Hence, I've decided to roll up and had it fitted at the ankle. And, that's it, another new look. =) Wait, curious how to fold and make it fitted at the ankle? You can view this video and I've used the 1st option in my look. 

- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit: 
Top: Uniqlo (old) 

Bottom: Uniqlo
You may like:  
1. Lubna 
2. Mango
3. Kodz 
4. Mango 
5. Mango 

Shoes: Nine West 

Bag: Fendi 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *