Pages

05 August, 2018

GINGHAM + VINTAGE VIBE







Mango had been producing a lot of nice dresses recently. I've just purchased one and I'm in love with it. I had chosen the gingham pattern which has a little of a vintage vibe. It's very simple and yet could be a statement piece. I am seeing myself to be wearing this a lot especially on Mondays when I'm rushing to the office but is clueless what to wear. This is going to be a life saver. Ok, not as serious as life saver but this dress is definitely going to help a lot.  


- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit:
Dress: Mango 
You may like: 



1. Mango 
2. Mango 
3. Haute Kelly 
4. Mango 
5. Mango 
6. Love Bonito 
7. Mango 
8. Stradivarius
9. ASOS 
10. ASOS 

Bag: ASOS
Colorful version here.  

Shoes: Nine West 

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *