Pages

12 August, 2018

PAJAMA SHIRT








I finally got my hands on this pajama shirt. It has been a trend since last year but I'm not pretty sure whether it's still on trend this year. Since this top is on sales, I figured out I'll give it a try. Well, it turned out to be pretty ok for me but most of my friends don't really like it and their comment was it look like a pajama. Well, that's the whole point right, pajama. Lol. Well, I guess sometimes it's ok that we can't get everyone to agree on the same thing.  


- Thank you so much for reading - 




Outfit:
Top: Cotton On 
You may like: 







1. MISSGUIDED
2. ZALORA 
3. ONLY 
4. TOPSHOP 
5. Something Borrowed 
6. River Island 
7. Vera Moda 
8. Pretty Little Thing

Bottom: Uniqlo (old)

Bag: Fendi 

Shoes: Nine West 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *