Pages

19 April, 2018

STRIPES CULOTTES ON REPEAT












Comfortable and versatile. This had been my choice of buying clothes recently as I think it could create different types of outlook and make the money spent more worthwhile. Agree? ðŸ˜Š

This pair of culottes had been on rotation for many times recently. I wear it so many times as it is very comfortable and versatile. I had styled it with 3 different tops in a few weeks time and all turned out well. Depending on the top and shoes, this culottes can be suitable for smart-casual office wear or even weekend casual wear. I've wore it to office like the one I'm wearing now and also wore it in a short holiday trip to Sarawak. You can see it here. For the outfit I'm wearing today, I've styled it with a grey turtleneck top and a pair of pink pumps. The pink pumps has the some hue with the stripes on the culottes and I find it kind of fun. How many times you can get the same hue from different items that bought at a different time. I mean, what are the odds? ðŸ˜Š



- Thank you so much for reading -




Outfit:
Top: Halogen 

Bottom: Mango  
You may like: 






1. Zalora 
2. Mango
3. Zalora 
4. Factorie 
5. Mango 

Shoes: Charles & Keith 
You may like: 








1. Carlo Rino 
2. Pazzion
3. ALDO (currently on sales)
4. Miu Miu 
5. Gucci 
6. Prada
7. Gucci 
8. Gucci 

Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company 

Earring: Pandora 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *