Pages

30 April, 2018

ALL NEUTRAL







I noticed I had been wearing a lot of neutral or blue for the recent years. They had been my go-to colors when I did my shopping, I just drawn towards them. Today I wanted to have my outfit in all neutral. Naturally white and beige came in mind. To keep the whole outlook in the neutral color tone, I took a black handbag. The whole outlook turned out well, low-key and chic. 

I would like to mention about this skirt. I like the pencil cut so much as it has the lengthening effect and the neutral beige color is so easy to match with lots of outfits. Despite all these, the fabric material is giving me headache. It requires lots of ironing. I'm not a person who like ironing and I feel ironing is kind of troublesome and wasting time (who's with me?). I end up grabbing other items more as compare to this skirt. I wish this skirt has a better fabric that requires less ironing and if possible non-ironing. Do you have such experience like me, where you like that particular item but you didn't wear it enough because of certain drawback? 



- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit:
Top: Halogen (old) 

Bottom: Uniqlo  I think it looks nice in red too
You may like:  






1. ASOS 

Shoes: Nine West 

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo 

Bag: Givenchy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *