Pages

09 April, 2018

NEUTRAL + STAYING COMFORTABLE













Majority of us spend most of our time in the office, say, minimum 8 to 9 hours a day during weekdays. So, wearing comfortable outfits are important, at least for myself.  I had been opting for looser outfits lately. Looser top, looser pants or trousers. They just keep me feel comfortable all-day long. Lucky me, loose outfits are on trend now and body hugging items are kind of years back. 😊



I like this light knit top and I have it in another color. The loose cut has that easy-going vibe and yet the boat neck collar is so feminine. You could wear it for casual-smart attire or dress it down for the weekends. Best part, the material is so soft and so comfortable and it only requires very minimal ironing (I really don’t like ironing clothes, who’s with me? 😊) . As for the trousers, it had been with me for a couple of years and I haven’t get bored of it yet. Office or taking a long-haul flight, it just served me well. Since staying comfortable is my priority here, I finished up the look with a pair of loafers and it is still so office appropriate.


- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit:
Top: Uniqlo 
You may like: 






1. Uniqlo 
2. Forever 21
3. Forever 21
4. Forever 21


Bottom: Uniqlo (old) 
You may like: 






1. ESPRIT 
2. Maison Margiela 
3. Dries Van Noten 
4. Uniqlo

Shoes: Charles & Keith 

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo 

Bag: Fendi 

Earring: BaubleBar

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *