Pages

28 October, 2018

POLKA DOTS










Some people may thought polka dots is intimidating as it may make a person look more mature but I think polka dots can be sweet and feminine or even chic/ edgy if you match it correctly. I actually did a little modification on the top. The original top had lace trim at the sleeves which I think it's unnecessary (yes, it does make a person look more mature in this case) so I decided to remove it and yes, it turned out to be just perfect. 

Here, I wanted to have a more feminine and office appropriate look here so I'm matching it with a pair of culottes. I'm keeping the color tone all neutral here and let the polka dots top be the center piece. I'm thinking of ripped jeans or straight ankle jeans to pair with next. I think it will have that chic/ edgy vibe. 


- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit:
Top: ZALORA BASICS 
You may like: 











1. ZALORA BASICS 
2. Kitschen 
3. Pomelo 
4. Pomelo
5. Pomelo 
6. Mango 
7. MISSGUIDED 
8. ZALORA BASICS 

Bottom: Uniqlo (old) 

Shoes: Nine West 

Bag: Givenchy 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *