Pages

14 October, 2018

MIX + MATCH: T-SHIRT + WIDE-LEGGED TROUSERS












Let's mix and match today - pairing a graphic t-shirt with a pair of wide-legged trousers and this is so office appropriate, at least for a smart casual/ semi-formal environment. I really like the whole look as it has both casual  and chic vibe. Also, t-shirt and wide-legged trousers are always comfortable and I can wear this whole day and yet still feeling like home. I'm pretty sure I'll have this style more in the future and already have some pieces pairing in my mind. 


- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit:
Top: It's a souvenir from US 
You may like: 
2. Cotton On 
3. ZALORA 
4. Guess 

Bottom: Uniqlo (sold out)
You may like: 
1. Uniqlo
2. AfiqM
3. Kodz
5. TOPSHOP  

Bag: Fendi 

Shoes: Nine West 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *