Pages

21 October, 2018

KEEPING THINGS SIMPLE: FLOW FLORAL TOP + STRAIGHT ANKLE JEANS









Keeping things simple today - a flowy floral top and a pair of straight ankle jeans. Floral top can be tricky sometimes but I think if you were to pair it with jeans it will turn out quite nice, simple and chic. I also find that mustard yellow and red is a good color combination. I always reach out to red when I'm wearing mustard yellow. I just like they clash with each other and complement each other at the same time. As for the jeans, it's from Uniqlo and it's super comfortable. I had been looking for straight ankle jeans for the longest time and finally I found it. I'm not regretting spending that money as I know I would be reaching out to it very often. 



- Thank you so much for reading - 




Outfit:
Top: Vero Moda (currently on 40% off! Also available in dark blue and olive green color)  
You may like: 





1. ZALORA 
2. Dorothy Perkins 
3. Dorothy Perkins 
4. ZALORA BASICS 
5. Vero Moda 
6. ZALORA BASICS 

Bottom: Uniqlo (I'm also loving the light blue color) 

Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company 

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo 

Shoes: Nine West 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *