Pages

15 September, 2017

EMBROIDERY + RUFFLES







Hi everyone. I'm loving every single detail of my top today. It checked all the boxes that I wanted from a top. The ruffles, the soft material, and the embroidery. It is just so whimsical and I'm feeling so happy when I'm wearing it. Oh and the embroidery details, I just can't get enough of them. Other than eyelet details, embroidery is another favorite of mine.   

   
- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit:

Top: Zara They have lots of embroidery items in their collection now. Just driving me crazy!
You may like: 


1. ASOS 
2. Warehouse 
3. Millie Mackintosh
4. Forever 21 
5. Mango 
6. Forever 21 
7. Glamorous 
8. ASOS 
9. Boohoo 
10. Forever 21 

Bottom: Uniqlo (old) 

Bag: Givenchy 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 

Shoes: Charles & Keith 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *