Pages

29 September, 2017

COTTON TOP + FITTED BOYFRIEND JEANS







Hi everyone. It's all about comfortableness today and this had been my go-to outfit combination lately - a loose cotton top with a pair of fitted boyfriend jeans. I feel so carefree yet edgy every time when I wear them. The white cotton top had been one of my favorite. It's one of the tops that I always wanted reaching out in my wardrobe. It's very light weight, comfortable, and easy to match with any bottom. Oh, and the embroidery part, I just can't get enough of them. I had a thing for embroidered stuff. 



- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit: 
Top: Uniqlo (sold out in white. Available in this and this color) 
You may like: 

1. Kodz
2. Mango 
3. Zalora 
4. Abercrombie & Fitch
5. Zalora 
6. ASOS 
7. New Look 

Bottom: Uniqlo (sold out. Similar here)
You may like: 





1. ESPRIT 
2. 3X1
3. Citizens of Humanity 
4. Re/Done

Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company 

Shoes: Nine West 

Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *