Pages

27 August, 2017

HIGH WAIST + WIDE LEG JEANS - THE SAVIOR FOR PETITES











Hi everyone. It's all about the high waist wide leg jeans today. If you are a petite like me, good news! If you want to look taller, good news! This jeans is your savor. It elongates the leg and make a person look a few more inches taller. And, it is so comfortable because of it's wide leg cut. I'm a little bit skeptical about it in the beginning worrying that I'll look funny but I always have the "no harm trying" thinking when it comes to clothes and I was sold the moment I put it on. Comfortable? Checked. Look taller? Checked. That's it, what could I ask for more. It's just so perfect. At the cashier right away, no regrets. =p 



- Thank you so much for ready - 


Outfit:
Top: H&M (old) 
You may like: 


1. Zalora 
2. TOPSHOP
3. Superdry 
4. ASOS 
5. New Look 

Bottom: Uniqlo 
You may like: 


1. TOPSHOP
2. EVIDNT
3. Weekday
4. Lee 

Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *