Pages

16 June, 2017

WHITE COTTON EYELET TOP







Hi everyone. I am loving my top today. I'm always font of white cotton tops that have lace/ embroidery details. In my humble opinion, it just give you that girly, fresh, and clean look. I'm pairing it with my lavender colored pants and pink pumps to keep the whole outlook looks soft and clean. 


- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit: 
Top: Zalora  
Dark blue version here.
You may like: 






1. Tokichoi
2. New Look 
3. Glamorous
4. Principles by Ben de Lisi
5. Miss Selfridge
6. J.O.A 
7. Boohoo
8. Boohoo
9. Pimkie
10. ASOS 
11. Miss Selfridge 
12. ASOS

Bottom: Uniqlo (old) 

Shoes: Charles & Keith 

Bag: Givenchy 

Watch: Micheal Kors 

Sunglasses: Salvatore Feraggamo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *