Pages

23 June, 2017

THE BOX SKIRT










Hi everyone. Hope you are doing well. It's another "ok, I'll get this" item. I was sold the moment I saw this box skirt. The material is so comfortable, thick and soft at the same time. I adore the embossed pattern (though some people said it looks like a blanket but I don't really mind =p) of the material and the color is kind of unique, milky/ pastel green? The cut of this skirt is also very flattering. It is flare but not too over the top that allows you to dress up or dress down. I wanted to get another similar piece but I still couldn't get it after searching for awhile (I bought this skirt few years back). Today I'm pairing it with a grey t-shirt and a blue bag to add some pop of color. 



- Thank you so much for reading - 



Outfit: 
Top: Uniqlo 
You may like: 



1. ASOS
2. Dorothy Perkins 
3. Factorie
4. Monki 
5. New Look 
6. Only 

Bottom: H&M (old) 
You may like: 



1. CLOSET
2. Forever 21 
3. ASOS
4. ASOS

Bag: Henri Bendel

Shoes: Nine West 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *