Pages

27 October, 2016

BLUE STRIPES TEE DRESS


Keeping things simple today. There are times that you just don't know what to wear and this tee dress always safe the day. I like every little details of this dress. The combination of dark blue and royal blue stripes that make it look more "lively". The comfortableness of the dress where it is not body hugging but still shows a bit of waist line (chic, don't you think so?). The neckline of the dress, and the pockets! I always like dress or skirt that have pockets. It is also very versatile where you can match it with a pair of sneakers to dress down or match it with a pair of heels to dress up. Well, this dress is that perfect that I just can't stop complimenting about it.  


P.s.: excuse how I took my bag in the first photo. Didn't realize I took it the other way round. =p









- Thank you so much for reading- 



Outfit: 
Dress: Unqilo (old) 
Shoes: Converse

Bag: Longchamp 

Sunglasses: Charles & Keith 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *