Pages

11 February, 2017

SHADES OF GREY + POPS OF BLUE







Hi, everyone. Having another monochromatic moment. This time I'm playing with different shades of grey. I'm pairing a dark grey turtleneck with a light grey pinstripes trousers. I'm loving everything of this outfit, the color combination, the cut, and the material. The material of both top and trousers are so soft and comfortable and I can wear them all day. I also like how the blue color of my satchel pops. It just brightens the whole look and make it more fun. 

- Thank you so much for reading - 


Outfit:
Top: Halogen (sold out) 
You may like: 

Bottom: Uniqlo 
You may like: 
5. A.P.C

Bag: Henri Bendel 

Shoes: Nine West 

Sunglasses: Solvil et Titus 
You may like:   
3. Prada 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *